1. Took a nap. - I wasn't feeling well today, and even though I slept late, I took a nap this afternoon. It was great and I'm starting to feel better.
2. Changed a lightbulb. - The light in my office went out and I don't have any extra lightbulbs right now. I had to steal one from the lamp in the guest bedroom. It's a different kind of lightbulb and it makes everything look different.
3. I finished reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. - This is an amazing book. It's probably one of the best that I've read in a long time.
4. Posted on my blog. - Duh, that's what I'm doing now.
5. Stared at my computer screen for 4 minutes trying to think of a fifth thing that I've done today. I couldn't think of anything so I included that on the list.
Ok, well maybe I'll try this again when I've actually done something interesting.
Friday, May 1, 2009
It has been about a week since I blogged and I'm back. I wasn't away because I didn't want to blog, it's just that I haven't really been online a lot lately. It's nice to take a break from the internet every so often, and when I come back I find it hard to stay on as long as I usually do because I'm not used to it anymore. That is exactly why this post isn't going to be very long. I don't want to spend all night on the computer. Anyways, I feel like I'm rambling, and I don't plan on editing this at all, so I'll just say that I will keep blogging, but the posts may come a little farther apart then they have in the past. Thats all. Bye.