Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
I was so excited to see that little pink box in my mailbox on Monday.
I never look up the theme of my box before I get it, because I think it's more fun not knowing.
So, I was surprised when I saw the cute little stamp designs on the inside of the box.
They made more sense when I found out that this month's theme was "Jet Set."
Anyways, here are the products that were in my box.
1. Masqueology - Brightening Mask (I am really excited to try this type of mask.)
2. Likewise - Facial Moisturizer + Sun Protectant SPF 50
3. Stainiac in Beauty Queen - lip and cheek stain
4. Ada Cosmetics - Bronzer
5. Lifestyle Extra - Cynthia Rowley Dress Up Band-Aids ( I actually got a full size of this product, which is worth $15, so I was pretty excited about that. Who can't use Band-Aids?)
Overall, I was really happy with this box. The only thing that I don't know if I will like is the bronzer. Bronzer never seems to look right on me and this one has a lot of shimmer in it which I don't usually like. I am still excited to try it though, and everything else in my box.
Have you tried any of these products? If so, did you like them? Let me know.
Monday, June 11, 2012
I never meant to take such a long break from this blog.
What have I been up to?
1. I decided to try Camp NaNoWriMo. So far I'm not doing so well, but I haven't given up yet. (Camp NaNoWriMo is basically the same as NaNoWriMo, it just takes place in June and August instead of November.)
2. My husband and I have been spending time at the lake, enjoying the sun.
3. We also spent some time at the Kansas City Zoo this weekend. They had a special event for Friends of the Zoo and we had a blast!
4. I took a couple of small road trips with my sister-in-law two weekends ago. We had a lot of fun and I may write up a little post about them if I get the chance.
5. We are currently driving a rental car because of a minor accident we were in about a month ago. Our car is getting fixed and hopefully it won't take too much longer.
Again, sorry this blog has been silent for so long. I plan on getting back to posting on a regular schedule soon.
With all of the stuff going on (especially Camp NaNoWriMo) my schedule is a little out of whack.
I should be getting my June Birchbox in the mail today, so I will have a post about that coming soon.
How has your summer been so far?