Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Hey there!

Just wanted to check in real quick and say "hi." I know I haven't blogged much lately and there really isn't any excuse for it. I actually got on here today because I was going to delete some of my blog posts that I didn't think were very good, but after reading them I decided to keep them up. I guess they weren't as bad as I remembered.

Anyways, this will be a short post. I have been trying to prepare for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) and I still have some work to do. This will be my first time participating, and I am really excited. I ordered my shirt earlier this week, and it was shipped out yesterday, so I am anxious to find out how long it take to get here. I am hoping I won't have to wait till Monday. Maybe I'll post a picture when I get it.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!