Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cheating

This should come as no surprise, but I have kind of fallen behind on my picture project. It is only the 5th day!! Hopefully this is not a sign of how the rest of the year is going to go. Anyways, in order to get caught up I just took 3 pictures today so that I could get caught up. I know that this is technically cheating, but I am new to this so I am cutting myself some slack.

3/365
I went grocery shopping last night and actually remembered to bring my own bags. I usually forget about them, so I am happy that I remembered them. I even saved 20 cents by using my own bags because target takes off 5 cents for every bag you bring. It is not much, but it is a start.

4/365
Speaking of cheating, I love cooking in my crockpot. Dinner gets made and I really don't have to do anything. It is wonderful!

5/365
Today I took down my tree. It is always a bit sad because I love the color it adds to the room. Now I just have an empty corner to stare at which is not nearly as pretty.

That is all for today. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with another picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!