This was a great month for Birchbox.
They teamed up with Glamour magazine to celebrate the five senses.
I have to say, they did a great job, I was pretty excited when I opened up my box.
I'm just going to get right into what I got.
1. Larabar - Cherry Cobbler
My husband ate this right after I took this picture. It didn't really look that good to me.
2. Oscar de la Renta - live in love (notes of hyacinth and orchid over a rich base of sandalwood and cedar.)
3. boscia - Green Tea Blotting Linens
I've never used any kind of blotting papers, so I am excited to try these out.
4. Jouer - Luminizing Moisture Tint
5. Eyeko - Skinny Liquid Eyeliner (in purple)
Stuff like this is the reason I signed up for Birchbox. I was so happy to find makeup in my box, and having it be a full size product was even better.
6. Birchbox Exclusive - earbuds
These were totally unexpected. When you pay $10 dollars for a box, you really only expect a few nice size beauty samples, not earbuds. These alone made the box for me. Are they the best quality? No, but they will be perfect for the gym. Now I don't have to worry about my nice earbuds getting all sweaty and gross.
That is all for July's Birchbox.
Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?