Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Birchbox - July 2012

Once again, it's Birchbox time!

This was a great month for Birchbox.

 They teamed up with Glamour magazine to celebrate the five senses.


I have to say, they did a great job, I was pretty excited when I opened up my box.


I'm just going to get right into what I got.


1. Larabar - Cherry Cobbler
            
      My husband ate this right after I took this picture. It didn't really look that good to me.



2. Oscar de la Renta - live in love (notes of hyacinth and orchid over a rich base of sandalwood and cedar.) 



 
3.  boscia - Green Tea Blotting Linens
 
     I've never used any kind of blotting papers, so I am excited to try these out.


4. Jouer - Luminizing Moisture Tint



5. Eyeko - Skinny Liquid Eyeliner (in purple)

    Stuff like this is the reason I signed up for Birchbox. I was so happy to find makeup in my box, and having it be a full size product was even better.



6. Birchbox Exclusive - earbuds

      These were totally unexpected. When you pay $10 dollars for a box, you really only expect a few nice size beauty samples, not earbuds. These alone made the box for me. Are they the best quality? No, but they will be perfect for the gym. Now I don't have to worry about my nice earbuds getting all sweaty and gross.
     

That is all for July's Birchbox.

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!