It's been a while, and I'm sorry, but I am here now. It is amazing how fast time flies by, and all of a sudden I realize it has been a month since I have blogged.
What I've been doing:
1. Reading - This is pretty much a constant. I really do not see this changing.
2. Enjoying the nice weather at the lake. Usually I read while I am there.
3. Went to a Royals game with my dad. We lost horribly, it wasn't even close. The White Sox did amazing though.
4. Went to the zoo with Albert. It was a lot of fun just hanging out and I think I got some good pictures.
5. Nicole was nice enough to let me try her Sims 3 game on my computer and.....IT WORKED!! I wasn't sure that it would because I have a crappy graphics card in my laptop, but it works fine. We went out that day and I bought the game for myself and I have pretty much been playing it non-stop the last 3 days.
Anyways, that is about it. I'll get back to my game now.