Since today is Thanksgiving, I thought that it would be appropriate to make a list of just a few of the things that I am thankful for this year.
Here it is:
1. My Husband who seems to love me no matter how difficult I am being. He supports me like nobody ever has. I have never met anyone else like him.
2. Our little dog, Abby. She has been with us almost as long as we have been married and she truly does complete our little family. She has brought us a lot of joy over the years.
3. That after everything our economy has gone through, my husband still has his job and that it seems pretty secure.
4. Our house and the shelter that is provides.
5. That we both have big families that we get to spend time with during the holidays.
6. That we have a car that is reliable this year. There is nothing worse than icy roads and a car that is acting up.
7. Our health. We both seem to be healthy and that is a huge blessing.
8. My best friend who a lot of the times keeps me sane. We don't get to see each other a lot, but I am thankful for the times we do.
9. That I finally got my christmas tree up. After 3 days and various light problems, it is up and is very pretty.
10. I am very thankful that our house has heat that works, because I am sitting by the window and I can tell that it is cold outside.
So, that is my short list of things that I am grateful for this year. What are you thankful for?
Also, NaNoWriMo is going well. I passed 46,000 words this morning.
Thats all for today,