Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What? Where am I?

I am writing this at 4:30 in the morning and I figure that it is just easier to stay up at this point than it is too sleep. It is actually amazing how energizing having no sleep can be!

I thought I would take this chance to talk about a couple of things.

1. I did finally get my NaNoWriMo shirt that I ordered. It came right at the end of October, and by then I was too busy trying to plan for my novel that I did not have time to take a pic and put it on my blog. Sorry.

2. NaNoWriMo is actually going fairly well. I have never done anything like it before and I think I am doing a good job. I am a little behind, but it is nothing that I won't be able to catch up on. My goal today is 28,900 words and right now I am at 26,707 words.

3. I actually don't have a third thing to talk about. It is just that it is 4:30, I have had 0 hours of sleep, I have had 0 cups of coffee, I have written a little over 2,500 words, and I have dealt with numerous internet problems along the way. I just felt like I should have 3 things on the list and that is why I am still talking.

Anyways, I will try to post again to let you know how I am doing on my novel. I think now I will go make some coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!