Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Time Management

Lately I've been finding it hard to get things done.  This isn't a new problem for me, I've gone through this before.  I have been wanting to write a blog post and I figured I might as well embrace my distractions and talk about them. 

Here are my favorite time wasters.

1. Animal Crossing (both on the Wii and the DS)- I have been playing this game daily lately.

2. Pintrest- I am fairly new to this sight, but it didn't take long for me to get addicted. It seems like I am always looking to the internet for inspiration and now I can  keep track of all of the awesome things I find by pinning them.

3. The Internet- I am just going to save time and say the entire internet is one big distraction for me. I read blogs. I check Facebook. I watch videos on YouTube. I read various message boards. I do all of this daily and it can take as little or as much time as I need it too.

That is all for this blog post tonight. I hope you will forgive me, but I am watching Mansfield Park as I write this...and it's kind of distracting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!