Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

FALL

Only 3 months left for 2011.

I love this time of year, it is my favorite.

The cool weather means I can drag out all my warm clothes.

It means I can open all the windows in my house and let the fresh air in.

It also means that the holidays are approaching.

I know that Halloween and Thanksgiving come first, but I have already started thinking about Christmas.

Actually, I think most people have. I can't be the only one.

Now, it's not like I have my tree up or anything. Decorations can wait till after Thanksgiving.

I'm talking about gifts.

I prefer to have most of my shopping done before Thanksgiving so I can miss most of the holiday shopping crowds. I say most, because I don't think you can ever avoid the crowds entirely.

I haven't actually bought any gifts yet. So far I have just been brainstorming and making lists, but I do hope to start in the next week or so.

I find that when I get all of the work out of the way earlier, it frees up my time closer to Christmas so that I can just sit back and enjoy the season and all that comes with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!