Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Quick Update

I never meant to take such a long break from this blog.

What have I been up to?

1. I decided to try Camp NaNoWriMo. So far I'm not doing so well, but I haven't given up yet. (Camp NaNoWriMo is basically the same as NaNoWriMo, it just takes place in June and August instead of November.)

2. My husband and I have been spending time at the lake, enjoying the sun.

3. We also spent some time at the Kansas City Zoo this weekend. They had a special event for Friends of the Zoo and we had a blast!

4. I took a couple of small road trips with my sister-in-law two weekends ago. We had a lot of fun and I may write up a little post about them if I get the chance.

5. We are currently driving a rental car because of a minor accident we were in about a month ago. Our car is getting fixed and hopefully it won't take too much longer. 

Again, sorry this blog has been silent for so long. I plan on getting back to posting on a regular schedule soon.

With all of the stuff going on (especially Camp NaNoWriMo) my schedule is a little out of whack. 

I should be getting my June Birchbox in the mail today, so I will have a post about that coming soon.

How has your summer been so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!