Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Crazy Month

This month has been a crazy one for me. I just feel like a lot has been going on.


- writing a novel (in a month)
- trying to make it to write-ins every week (which I've managed to do so far..)
- celebrating our 7th anniversary with my husband
- having to go to the doctor because I was sick
- not getting a minute of sleep last night and getting a call this morning because a family member is n the hospital and it could be serious.


I was going to say that this month seems to be dragging, but then I realized that Thanksgiving is this week and holy crap it's almost December and I've only bought 3 gifts.


Anyways, I'm going to go make coffee and try to just get through the day. 




NaNoWriMo Update:


Day #21
Words Written- 36,462
Words Remaining- 13,538

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!