Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Quick Update

Just thought I would check in to do a NaNoWriMo update.

I actually got a little behind this weekend. I went a couple days without writing anything.

However, I went to a write-in on Sunday night and I was quickly caught up again.

It's amazing what a few hours surrounded by other writers can do for your word count.

Day #7
Words Written- 10,104
Words Remaining- 39,896



In other exciting news, I felt my very first earthquake on Saturday night!

It was pretty exciting.

At first I had no idea what was happening. I heard some noise outside and my windows were rattling, which doesn't happen often. I thought that there must be some really strong wind outside. Then I realized that the wind doesn't usually shake my couch.

I looked online to see if it was what I thought it was and the only place I could get any information was Twitter. Nobody was talking about it on Facebook and none of the local news stations had any information until later that night.

I guess Twitter is the new source for late breaking news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!