Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Can't Sleep

I was up at 5 this morning.

Actually, I never completely fell asleep. I had to hang halfway off the bed just to keep the dog comfortable.

That's why it's 6 in the morning, I'm watching Marley and Me, and I've already started a load of laundry.

I figured, why not write a blog post too?

I thought you might want an update on NaNoWriMo.

I will say this, either it gets harder each time I do it, or I just forget how hard it is.

I'm pretty sure it's harder this time around.

That might have something to do with the fact that about 6 hours before NaNoWriMo started, I threw out pages and pages of outlines and character profiles and decided to go with a different story.

A story I knew nothing about. I had 2 characters and a very vague plot idea.

That was it.

Still, I think I'm doing pretty good.

Day #4
Words written: 6,503
Words remaining: 43,497

My goal is to reach 8,000 words today.

I'd be really happy to hit 9,000 but I'm not sure I can do it on no sleep.

We'll see. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!