Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Random Five on Friday

1. We had our first real snowfall of the year on Monday. We got maybe 2 inches. It was all gone by the next day.

2. All my tests from my doctor have come back normal, so that is good news. Now I am trying out an inhaler for a couple weeks to see if it will help me....you know....breathe.

3. I signed up for Birchbox earlier this month. I should be getting my first box in the mail today, so I will try and have a post up about what I got sometime next week.

4. I went to Cheddar's for lunch yesterday. It was so good! I am already ready to go back.

5. I bought a new cup last week and I really love it. I've been drinking a lot more water since I got it. I fill it up at least 4 or 5 times a day.

(Not the best picture, sorry about that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!