Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Birchbox - February

Last week, I mentioned that I had joined Birchbox. (It is a monthly subscription service. You pay $10 a month, and every month you get a box in the mail with 4-5 deluxe beauty samples.)

I joined Birchbox because I thought it would be a good way for me to try new products without having to spend a lot of money.

Anyways, I got my very first box last week, and I'm excited to show you what I got.

It comes in a box like this:


Then, you open it and get this:


Every month you will get a card that talks about the theme for that month. Since this was my first box, I just got a "welcome" card.


When I opened the tissue paper, this is what I saw:


I love that there is a smaller package to open inside the box. It really does feel like you are getting to open a gift.

(Inside the tissue paper.)

Now I will just go through what I received in my box. I will just give you the description that they gave me of each product.

1. Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy


This scent will bring out your inner girly girl. Wild berries flirt with mandarin and soft floral notes to create a fragrance that's fun and happy.

2. Eye Rock - Designer Liner


Stop wrestling with the liquid liner and achieve a perfect cat eye with these single-use stick-on liner strips. 

3. Digital Download - Green River Ordinance


Six free tunes (I actually got seven) from Green River Ordinance, an indie rock band poised to hit the spotlight.

4. Jouer - Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Birchbox Pink


We teamed up with Jouer to create this custom fuchsia shade. Wear one coat for semi-sheer pigment or layer it for a bright pink pucker.

5. Showstoppers - Designer Fashion Tape


Celeb stylists swear by these double-sided tape strips, which will ensure that your attire stays perfectly in place.

6. Colorescience Pro - glow and go Travel Puff


Use these handy powder-filled puffs to keep your skin shine-free and luminous while your out on the town.


That's all for this month's box. I hope you enjoyed this post.

I know I've said it before, but I do hope to get back to regular blogging soon, last week was busier than expected.

Until Next Time,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!