Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

5 on Friday- Week in Review

1. Monday 

My week started early Monday morning at the gym. I'm slowly getting into the habit of going to the gym. I hate getting out of bed so early, but I'm always glad that I did.

Also, I am excited to have these in the house this week...


Forget what I said about the gym, these have been the highlight of my week. SO GOOD!


2. Tuesday

I opened the windows for the first time this year on Tuesday. The weather has been amazing this week.


I also lit my First Bloom candle from Bath and Body Works for the first time.



3. Wednesday

It was back to the gym on Wednesday morning.

I received a couple of books that I had ordered from Amazon. These are books that I had read as a kid and have been looking for for years, but they aren't in print any more. After looking through every used book store, I just decided it was easier to order them from Amazon. I'm pretty sure that shipping was cheaper than all the gas used going to different stores.




4. Thursday

I finally received my Panem I.D. card in the mail. I have been waiting for this thing for weeks!


Is anybody else excited for The Hunger Games movie?

I also went to lunch with Nicole. We went to Chapala's, which is becoming our favorite spot for lunch.


5. Friday

I went to the gym again this morning. This was the first time I actually made it 3 times in one week even though that has always been the plan.

I used my twilight bath bomb from Lush today. My bathroom smells great now and so do I!



I should be getting my March Birchbox in the mail today. If so, that means that I will probably have a post about it sometime next week.

Have a good weekend!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!