Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Birchbox - March

I received my Birchbox in the mail last Friday. I love getting packages in the mail, and it's even more fun when you have no idea what you are going to get. I thought it would be fun to show you what I got in my box, just like I did last month.

The box looks like this:


This month's theme was "Spring Training."


This is what it looked like when I opened the box:


As always, there was an extra package in the box that you get to open, which is always fun.


This is what was in that package:



Here is what was in my box:


1. Color Club Nail Lacquer - Age of Aquarius


       Brighten blah nails with this on-trend, '60's-inspired green polish.

*I have tried this already, and I love the color! I am already thinking about ordering the full size.

 2. Harvey Prince - Ageless


        Most scents just smell pretty, but this one is designed to make you feel more youthful.

*I haven't worn this yet, so I might change my mind, but just going by the smell, I don't think that this will be a scent that I like.

3. Lulu Organics - Lavender + Clary Sage Hair Powder


       Revive flat locks by sprinkling this lavender-scented organic dry shampoo onto your roots.


4. One Love Organics - Skin Savior Waterless Beauty Balm


        This all-natural two-in-one cleanser and moisturizer is completely free of fillers, which means it's extra concentrated and extra effective. 


5. Supergoop! - Sunscreen Swipe


        Shield yourself from harmful UV rays anywhere you go with these portable wipes - they're soaked with an award-winning, skin-safe sunscreen formula.


6. Tea Forte - skin-smart Teas


        An antioxidant tea that tastes amazing and helps your skin look more radiant.


That's it for this month's Birchbox post. I enjoyed this box more than my first. I felt like the things in this box were things I would actually like to use, or at least try.

I felt like last month's box had stuff that I would try just for fun since they gave it to me, but they weren't products I was actually interested in.

It makes me wonder what they will send me next month.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!