Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

5 on Friday

1. I hurt my back this week. I don't know how I did it, but for two days everything I did was painful.

2. My Birchbox came in the mail yesterday. This time it was in a black box instead of pink. I'm assuming that had something to do with the "Gossip Girl" theme.


3. Started reading Let's Pretend This Never Happened  by Jenny Lawson (The Bloggess.) It is very good, I can't count the number of times I have laughed out loud.

4. I went shopping with my friend on Thursday and I bought some new lipstick. It's always fun to try something new. (Well, not always, but trying new lipstick is usually okay.)



5. I'm getting my hair cut next week and I'm trying to decide what to do with it. I always have horrible anxiety before getting my hair cut. (Which is why it only happens every 2 years.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!