Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday

Just a quick post today. This post has 2 parts.

Part 1: Weekend Recap

This weekend wasn't a great one for me. I just wasn't feeling the best.

BUT!! We did finish painting our house on Saturday.
(Well, not completely finished, we still have some touch up work, but that is all!)


Part 2: May Goals

I have made some goals for the month of May.

Nothing big, just some things that I think I  would like to work on.

The 3 B's:

Bags - I really need to get back in the habit of bringing my own bags when I go shopping. I'm tired of all the plastic bags taking over my house.

Blog - I feel like I've been doing an okay job of posting here, but I want to make a goal of posting at least 3 times a week for the month of May.

Books - I have a lot of books that I want to read, but I don't seem to be making the time to read them. My goal is to read 3 books in May. (This doesn't now include the one I am currently reading because I only have a few chapters.)

That's it for me.

Do you have any goals for May? What are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!