Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Birchbox - May

The theme for my Birchbox this month was "Gossip Girl."

Now, I don't watch Gossip Girl, so I have no idea how these products relate to the show.

The card says the samples were inspired by the series and Manhattan's chicest events.




1. BVLGARI - Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette Spray (also known as perfume)

2. Miracle Skin Transformer Body SPF in Glow

3. fresh - Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 ( I have already used and fallen in love with this stuff. A full size is $22.50. We'll have to see if I love it enough to pay that price when I'm done with the sample.)

4. Kiehl's - Abyssine Cream+

5. Lifestyle Extra - A notecard. (It's cute, but I haven't figured out what I'm going to do with one notecard yet.)

That's it for my May Birchbox. 

Still no makeup, but maybe next month.

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!