Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

I Made It!

This is it!

The last day of BEDO. I have blogged everyday in the month of October!

I have enjoyed the challenge of sitting down and writing something everyday. Some days where better than others, but that's life.

I probably won't be blogging daily anymore, (especially with NaNoWriMo starting tomorrow) but I hope that I will blog a little more frequently than in the past.

I have a lot to do today. Now that NaNoWriMo is so close, I'm starting to feel like I'm not ready.

Since I'm running out of time, I'm just going to focus on cleaning up my writing space and go over my outline one more time.

I'm off to do that now.

I'll be updating here every so often to let you know how NaNoWriMo is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!