Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pottermore

I have super exciting news!

I've been meaning to say something about it, but I've been a little busy.

I joined Pottermore a week ago since it has finally been opened to everyone.

I was sorted into Gryffindor!


I wasn't too surprised, as I have always felt that I belonged in Gryffindor, but I could also see myself being sorted into Hufflepuff.

I was also assigned a wand in Ollivander's shop.

My wand is 14 1/2 inches, elm, phoenix feather core, solid.

I haven't gotten too far into the Pottermore experience, but what I've seen so far is pretty amazing.

I love getting little bits of background information on the characters that didn't make it into the books.

Information like:

                  - How Petunia met Vernon Dursley.
                  - Why Professor McGonagall is so passionate about beating Slytherin in Quidditch.

If you are a Harry Potter fan, and you haven't already, you should definitely check out Pottermore.

If you have been sorted, which house are you in?  If not, which house do you think you would be sorted into?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!