Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

2010 Disney Vacation Trip Report

* I thought it might be fun to write up a trip report for the vacation my husband and I just got back from. It will help me get down all the details while I remember them so I can remember them years from now. Also, it gives me an excuse to blog.*


 
Who: Jenn- Me      The Husband- Luke

What: Vacation!! (Duh!)

When: Leaving September 11 - coming home September 23

Where: Florida- first Disney World for a week, then to visit grandma


Basically we are driving to Florida. We will be stopping at a hotel on the way there and on the way back, that way we do not have to drive the entire way without a break.


Night Before:

Luke got off earlier than usual this afternoon, so we were able to go together to pick up some little last minute things from Target for the trip. I think we mostly got snacks for the car ride, but Luke also needed deodorant.

We went home, and I finished packing up Abby’s stuff so that she could go to her grandma’s house. (Abby is the dog) After dropping Abby off (and having dinner with Luke’s mom) we came home and I finished packing. I had to stay up a little later to wait for the laundry in the dryer, but after that it was time for bed. We would be getting up early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!