Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

IT'S FALL!!!

I love this time of year.  I love everything about it.

I love when the leaves change colors.

I love when the leaves fall.

I love waking up to a chilly house and making coffee and then reading other peoples blogs while I drink that coffee.

Part of my excitement might come from the fact that this has been our first week back home after 2 weeks in Florida. It was HOT in Florida. A little too HOT.

Another exciting thing about fall? Nanowrimo is getting close and I can't wait. Even though I have no idea what my novel will be about and even though it is only my second time participating, I am excited!

I know I haven't updated this blog a lot lately, but that will be changing this month. In fact, right now I am working on writing up a trip report for our vacation, which I will post here as I go. I hope to be ready to start posting that tomorrow or the next day. 

Also, we are going to a royals game tomorrow, so I might have pictures from that to share too. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!