Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 3 Part 1

We woke up at 7:00am. We decided to go to the food court for breakfast because I had been wanting to try the beignets. I had heard from several people that if you were staying at Port Orleans French Quarter, then you had to try the beignets.
They were good but a little messy.

After breakfast we went to the bus stop to catch the bus to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. We got to the park about 8:30am and the park didn’t open until 9:00am, so we stood in line. I took pictures while we waited.






Then it was time for the park opening ceremony. It was cute and the characters were very funny.






We went ahead and followed the crowd to Toy Story Mania since we had never ridden it before and we knew that the wait would just get longer as the day went on.

I tried to snap some pictures of the queue area, but since there was no line I had to keep moving and didn’t get a chance for many pictures.









The ride was amazing and we decided to grab a fastpass so that we could come back and ride it again later.

After that it was time to head to one of my favorite rides.




It was just as good as I remembered.



After that it was time to ride another first for us, The Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster. We didn’t get a chance to ride it when we were there in 2007 because it was closed for refurbishment. We both really liked it as well.



Then we went to ride The Great Movie Ride. This is a favorite from my childhood. I rode it on my very first trip to Disney World. I think I was 6 at the time.





After walking around for a bit, it was time to use our fastpass for Toy Story Mania. We had fun and we got another fastpass for later on after we were done.

Then it was time for our lunch reservation at the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant. I had a smoked turkey sandwich and peanut butter chocolate cake for dessert. I don’t remember what Luke had, but I think we were both happy with the food. I do remember ordering a drink called the Space Monkey and it was awesome. It even came with a ice cube that light up different colors.

I didn’t get a lot of pictures here because I am always afraid that I am going to bother people if I use the flash on my camera.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!