Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Still Tired

I can’t believe that I am still sooo tired after NaNoWriMo. Actually, I don’t know if NaNoWriMo is the actual problem or not, but that is what I am blaming in on.

I need to get motivated to clean this house before the holidays.

I still have gifts to buy.

I have huge amounts of laundry to do.

My mother is coming tomorrow to do some shopping, which is great but I won’t have time to do anything else tomorrow.

OH! I have good news too! My NaNoWriMo winner’s shirt came in the mail yesterday. I wasn’t expecting it until maybe next Monday because it usually takes at least a week when I order things from them.

It was a nice surprise and I will have it to wear if I decide to go to the TGIO Party on Sunday.

Off to clean the house,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!