Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

A Recap

On Tuesday night, my husband and I made a gingerbread house.
We had never done anything like it before, so we used a kit thinking it would be easier.
It was easy.
It included everything we needed.
I was surprised to see that nothing was broken.


 Of course, until I dropped a candy cane.



This was our end result.

We had enough candy to do more decorating, but honestly, we got bored with it.
It was fun and I am glad we did it.
Maybe next year we will try to be more creative.
 
After we were done with that we drove to the Plaza to see the Christmas lights.
We also went to Christmas in the Park and looked at the light displays there.
Christmas in the Park has been a yearly tradition for us and we really enjoy it every year.
 
Now I'm off to do some shopping with my mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!