Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What A Month!!

I know I have not been on here a lot lately, but I’ve been busy. The good news is that in November I participated in NaNoWriMo for the second time and I won for the second time.

I’m not going to lie, it seemed harder this time. At one point I was 10,000 words behind and I wanted to just give up, but I didn’t. I’d like to say a stuck it out because of some great work ethic, but really I just wanted to get a winners shirt. I know that I could buy one even if I didn’t win, but that would just seem wrong.

I don’t know when I will be getting back to the trip report, but hopefully it will be soon. I don’t know how much I will remember, but if nothing else I can at least post some more pictures.

Now I am going to go rest. After writing a novel in a month I am a little exhausted. I am hoping to get a little bit of rest before Christmas gets any closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!