Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April Birchbox

I received my April Birchbox last week.

This is my 3rd box, and I still think it's pretty exciting to get a package in the mail once a month.

I never check to see what kind of items they might be sending. I like for it to be a surprise.

I think it's more fun that way.

The theme for April was "Natural Wonders." The packaging inside the box was green this month, which I loved!

Green happens to be my favorite color.

As always, I got some samples that I am really excited to try.


1. Juice Beauty - Oil-Free Moisturizer

2. Dropps - Laundry Detergent

3. Amika - Obliphica Nourishing Mask

4. Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift

5. Zoya Nail Polish - Lotus from the TRUE Spring Collection


I am always excited to get nail polish in my box. It's fun to try new colors and the samples last a long time.

It's hard to tell in the picture, but this nail polish is a very pretty purple color that has some glittery sparkles in it.

I have already used the nail polish and while it is very pretty, I think I prefer the bright green color I got last month for spring. I think the darker colors are better for fall or winter.

I am still enjoying Birchbox.

The only complaint that I have so far is that I haven't received a lot of makeup products. In my first box I got some lip gloss and some stick on eyeliners (which were a disaster, by the way.) I can't complain too much because I have loved most of the samples that I have got, but I would like to see some more makeup samples.

Maybe next month.

What products do you love? Have you used any of the products that I got in my box? If so, what did you think of them?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!