Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Birthday Post

Yesterday was my birthday.

I turned 26.

I don't have any deep, heartfelt thoughts on being another year older.

I certainly don't feel any older.

As of today, I don't fear getting older either.

That might change, the closer I get to 30, but I hope not.

Anyways, I had a good birthday.

My husband took me out to lunch.

We ate at Panera Bread.



I tried the Thai Chopped Chicken salad.

It was good. The dressing was a little spicy, but not too bad.

I don't usually eat salad when I go to Panera Bread, but I'm glad I did this time.

I'm sure that I will get it again.

The salad was huge, so I ended up taking half of it home with me.

(My husband got the same thing I did.)

After we left Panera Bread, we went to Orange Leaf for dessert.


I had been craving Orange Leaf for a while, so it was a nice treat.

Then we went home, as my husband had to leave for work.

The rest of my night was pretty quiet.

At one point, my sister in laws did come by and surprise me with balloons and a gift.

That was a nice surprise. It's always nice to know that people are thinking of you on your birthday.

So, that was it.

No huge birthday party, just an afternoon with my husband.

It was great, just what I wanted!

What do you like to do on your birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!