Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekend Update

Friday

Husband didn't have to work.
Went to some thrift stores.
Found 2 books. (I know I just got rid of some books, but these are nice hardbacks that will take the place of some old paperbacks that I can now get rid of.)
Found the board game Quelf for $2. I have been wanting this game, but games are so expensive.


We went to Lowes to pick up some supplies for a little project I was working on for the kitchen.
Then, we decided that Krispy Kreme sounded good, so we made a spontaneous trip for some doughnuts.


Saturday

Went shopping with my SIL and my nephew.
We went to Charming Charlie, Bath and Body Works, and Old Navy.
The only thing I bought was a cute bag at Old Navy that was on clearance. I think it will be a cute bag to carry in the summer.



Sunday

I re-organized my silverware drawer with the help of my husband. (The project I mentioned earlier.)



Spent 4 hours at Wal-Mart getting new tires put on my car.
I had plenty of time to find some new makeup. I don't know a lot about makeup and I have never used this kind, so I am hoping that I will like it. Also, I got some new bobby pins, because mine seem to disappear all the time.



After having to go back inside twice, because something was wrong with my car, it finally got fixed and we got to go home.

That basically sums up my weekend. How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!