Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Finally a Day of Rest

Today was the first day in a long time that my husband has been home from work and we had absolutely nothing planned.

It was a nice change.

First, I have a couple of pictures from yesterday's disc golf game.




I guess I should have clarified that I didn't actually take pictures of people playing disc golf. Just of the course, which is very pretty this time of year. I have more pictures, but they are all of different trees, so I figured this was enough.

As for today, my husband and I went and grabbed some lunch and took it to the lake to eat. It was such a nice day we didn't want to spend all of it inside the house.



These are both the same picture. The second one was edited in Instagram on my phone.

The only picture I got of the lake was this one as we drove by it.


I think that's it for today. I can't believe I have blogged everyday for 23 days.

I'm pretty sure that is some kind of record for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!