Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tired

Yesterday morning, after getting absolutely NO sleep, I decided to go running with my husband.

We only ran 1 mile. Usually my husband would run more than that, but I haven't gone running since my sophomore year in high school.

I thought it would be best to just stick to the 1 mile.

I think I did pretty good considering what horrible shape I'm in.

I actually kind of enjoyed it, the scenery was beautiful. I was able to watch as the sun rose up over the lake.

The only thing I don't like is that I can't take my camera with me when I run, and I am missing out on some really great pictures.

There is just no way I would be able to run with my big camera.

Hmmm....maybe I'll take my phone next time instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!