Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Lots To Do

I have been so tired this week that I can't seem to get anything done.

I don't know if it is because I've started running this week, or if I'm just being lazy, but I'm hoping to change all that today.

These are some of the things that I have neglected this week and am hoping to work on today:

- Dishes
-Laundry
-Need to work on cleaning the office
-Ok, I need to clean the rest of the house too.
-Need to organize paperwork
-Showering would be nice
-It is seriously time to start planning for NaNoWriMo next month.

Just writing that down makes me feel like it really isn't all that much to do.

We'll see at the end of the day what I actually get done.

I would like for my house to be somewhat presentable by the weekend so I don't have to worry about cleaning. 

I want to just enjoy the awesome weather we've been having.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!