Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday

Mondays are always hard when it comes to getting back into the routine of the week.

The only thing I really did today was some laundry.

My husband and I drove around and looked at a few gyms. We would like to get a membership somewhere, but they are all so expensive.

We found one we really like, but it's not very close to us. We're not sure it would be worth it after all the gas we would use going back and fourth multiple times a week.

Monday night is our grocery shopping night.

We do our shopping at Target, so it's really easy to get sidetracked.

I got a new purse. I've seen it before and really liked it, but this time it was on clearance so I snatched it up before they were all gone.

We also picked up a couple of iTunes cards. My husband has been itching to buy an app for his new iPhone.

After we got back from "grocery" shopping, we watched the newest episode of The Walking Dead. We both really like this show. I'm surprised my husband likes it, he doesn't usually like anything scary.

Now he's playing with his new app, and I'm writing this post.

It's been a pretty good day. The weather was nice, which we really enjoyed because it's supposed to get cold again by Wednesday.

I am so not ready for winter.

That about wraps up this post.

Now I'm off to investigate my new purse and maybe buy some things on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!