Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Laundry Day

I've been slacking a little bit on the housework this week.  This means that laundry hasn't been done.

So, I've made today Laundry Day.

Laundry Day is something I do whenever I get really backed up with laundry.

I do at least 3 loads of laundry back to back. When they are done, I dump them on the couch.

Then, I put in a movie and watch it while I fold all the laundry and put it away.

I like this because it's really the only chore I can do while doing something fun at the same time.

I got started a little late today, so I'm only on the first load right now.

Doing this on Friday also insures that we will both have clothes for the weekend, which is always nice.

The washer just stopped.

I guess that means I'm done here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!