Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

BEDA Blog #10

Woohoo! Double digits. Now that I've been doing this blog thing for 10 days in a row I have to say that it seems to be getting easier. I mean, it's still difficult to come up with things to write, but I don't seem to be as worried about what I'm going to write. I know it has to be done, so instead of stressing out about it I just sit down and do it. It's nice.

I have decided not to continue with the whole "10 childhood memories" thing. I just don't feel like they are very interesting. I will probably throw one in every once in a while, but doing one everyday is just starting to get boring for me.

I haven't done much today. I have been playing The Sims 2 quite a bit lately. I enjoy that game, but sometimes it can get boring. I don't have any expansion packs, so I'm sure that would help, but I don't really like them. Anyways, now I'm just rambling. That's all for today. I will see ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!