Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Childhood Memory #2 - Hats

When I was younger I didn’t like hats. Specifically hats with strings that you had to tie. I was always afraid that I wouldn’t be able to get it untied and then I had have to keep the hat forever. The only problem with that (besides having the same hat on your head for the rest of your life) was that I figured as I got older the hat would start to choke me, and I didn’t want to die. So, my solution was when my mom would tie the strings on my hat I would stick my hand under my chin and my mom would tie it under my hand and then I would move my hand. This meant that my hat was loose, but it also meant that I could slip it off if for some reason I couldn’t get it untied. Anyways, I realize now that I worse case scenario I could have always cut the strings, but I wasn’t thinking about that when I was 5.

That’s it for today. I know it’s not terribly interesting, but I said I would do 10 things and this is one of them. Also, I don’t have anything else to talk about right now. See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!