Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day #7

So, I realized today that I need to do something to make this blog a little more interesting. If you haven't figured it out by now, my day-to-day life really is not very exciting. Sometimes when I'm bored my mind will wander to the past and I start to think about when I was a kid. I had a pretty active imagination when I was a kid, which resulted in me being afraid of quite a few things. Or, sometimes I would just do normal things differently because of that fear. I thought it would be fun to share some of those things with you. I have made a list of 10 things that I remember from my childhood. Some of them are things that I was afraid of, some are things that I believed, and some are just wierd things that I did that really make no sense now that I am older. I'm hoping that you find them interesting, and maybe they will bring back parts of your childhood that you had forgotten. Starting tomorrow, I will post one thing from my list everyday for the next 10 days. See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!