Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 2

So, it is my second day of blogging and I am finding that I really don't have a whole lot to talk about. So, I thought I would do something a little different today. I have always wanted to do one of those surveys that you see on myspace. I always like reading them when my friends do them, and I answer the questions as I'm reading them, but I have never actually posted one. I thought it might be fun to post my very first survey on my blog, so that is what I'm going to do.




Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Usually closed, but it doesn’t matter.


Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? Sometimes


Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Out


Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No


Do you like to use post-it notes? Yes


Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? All the time


Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Wow, that’s a horrible question. I am terrified of bees, but I guess I would choose them over a bear.


Do you have freckles? A few


Do you always smile for pictures? I think so, unless I don’t know someone is taking my picture.


What is your biggest pet peeve? People on their cell phones, mostly when they’re driving.


Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Nope


Have you ever peed in the woods? I don’t think so


What about pooped in the woods? Nope


Do you ever dance even if there is no music playing? No


Do you chew your pens and pencils? No


How many people have you slept with this week? What? 1


What size is your bed? Queen


What is your Song of the week? Ummm....I honestly can't think of any songs right now. It's almost 1:30 in the morning and my brain hurts.


Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Yes


Do you still watch cartoons? Of course


What is your least favorite movie? I don’t know


Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Under a big red X, isn’t that were everyone buries their treasure?


What do you drink with dinner? Tea, water, pop….whatever I have available.


What do you dip a chicken nugget in? BBQ sauce


What is your favorite food? I just really like food, I don’t know if I have a favorite.


What movies could you watch over and over and still love? I don’t know.


Last person you kissed/kissed you? DH


Were you ever a boy/girl scout? Nope


Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? Nope


When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? High School


Can you change the oil on a car? No


Ever gotten a speeding ticket? No


Ran out of gas? No


Favorite kind of sandwich? I don’t know


Best thing to eat for breakfast? I love biscuits and gravy, but very rarely get any.


What is your usual bedtime? About 5 am, DH works nights


Are you lazy? Yep


When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Cheerleader, Queen of hearts, right after Hunchback of Notre Dame came out I wanted to be a gypsy. lol


What is your Chinese astrological sign? I think it is the ox


How many languages can you speak? 1


Do you have any magazine subscriptions? I got a free subscription to Good Housekeeping, so yes.
Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Legos


Are you stubborn? I can be


Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Letterman? (I don’t watch either of them.)


Ever watch soap operas? sometimes


Afraid of heights? Yes


Sing in the car? If I am by myself.


Dance in the shower? What? No, who does that? That is not safe, you could slip.


Dance in the car? No


Ever used a gun? I think I shot a BB gun when I was little, that’s about it.


Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? My senior pictures, taken almost 6 years ago.
Do you think musicals are cheesy? Nope, I usually like musicals.


Is Christmas stressful? It can be, but not usually.


Ever eat a pierogi? I guess not, because I don’t know what that is.


Favorite type of fruit pie? I don’t really eat pie.


Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Teacher, astronomer, and for a little while I wanted to be the Little Mermaid. (teacher or astronomer were back-ups..lol)


Do you believe in ghosts? I believe enough to know I don’t ever want to see one.


Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Yes


Take a vitamin daily? No


Wear slippers? Sometimes


Wear a bath robe? Sometimes


What do you wear to bed? Pjs


First concert? Hanson


Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Target


Nike or Adidas? Adidas


Cheetos Or Fritos? I like both.


Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Again, both.


Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? Nope


Ever take dance lessons? Nope


Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Nope


Can you curl your tongue? Yes


Ever won a spelling bee? No


Have you ever cried because you were so happy? I don’t think so.


Own any record albums? No


Own a record player? No


Regularly burn incense? No


Ever been in love? Yes


Who would you like to see in concert? I don’t know


What was the last concert you saw? I can’t remember the name of the group. (must not have been too good)


Hot tea or cold tea? Cold


Tea or coffee? Tea


Sugar or snickerdoodles? Sugar (I'm assuming you mean sugar cookies)


Can you swim well? Nope, not at all.
Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes, unless you mean underwater, then no.
Are you patient? I think I am.


DJ or band, at a wedding? DJ


Ever won a contest? No


Ever have plastic surgery? No


Which are better black or green olives? Black


Can you knit or crochet? I am able too, but I’m not very good at it.


Best room for a fireplace? Living room/family room


Do you want to get married? I already am.


If married, how long have you been married? 4 years


Who was your HS crush? I had a lot of crushes.


Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? If I have to.


Do you have kids? No


Do you want kids? Yes


What’s your favorite color? Green


Do you miss anyone right now? Sure


Did you watch, Next Great American Band on FOX? Nope, I don't even know what that is.



So thats it! My very first survey. I hope it wasn't too boring. It was actually kind of fun. I might do another one sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!