Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

BEDA Blog #23

I didn't do a whole lot today, just tried to enjoy the weather as much as possible. It was BEAUTIFUL outside. Luke realised that he had a couple of vacation days that he needed to use before he lost them, so he got off early today and won't have to work tomorrow either. We celebrated with ice cream. (see pic below) Also, it had been a while since Abby has gotten to ride in the truck, so we went for a little drive around the lake. Abby loves to sit on the middle armrest and stick her head out the back window. She was one happy dog.
Anyways, that is about all we did today. We also did a little shopping. I got some more books. I am excited about tomorrow because I will be meeting up with a friend and going to see a play. I love plays and hanging out with friends, so I'm really looking forward to it.
Also, we should be getting our first Netflix movie in the mail tomorrow.
Ok, thats all. Bye!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!