Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Day #4 - I CAN'T HEAR YOU

Well, Day 4 here we are! So far I have really enjoyed blogging, but it has helped me realize something. I really am not a very interesting person. Maybe that's not entirely true, but it feels that way when I sit down to write a blog. I have all these grand ideas of what I'm going to write and how my posts are going to be, but then I sit down and....nothing. Why is that?

Anyways, if you're wondering about the title, it's what I have to keep saying to my husband. I'm sitting in the living room trying to come up with something... anything to write for this blog and he's across from me making all kinds of noises. It's very distracting. Then, he talks and talks...not that I don't like to talk to my husband, but I'm kinda busy. I don't care about the game he's playing, the maps he's downloading, how cute our dog is, or the rain outside. I just want to finish my post on this blog so I can be done with it. (...that is, until tomorrow) So, I turn to my ipod. Now with the Ramones blaring in my ears and can't hear my husband, and hopefully will be able to finish this post in peace.

Oh hold on a sec....."WHAT HONEY? I CAN'T HEAR YOU?".......


Lol. See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!