Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

BEDA blog #15

Today our neighbors across the street had their house broken into. I know this because a cop came to our door and asked us if we had noticed anything. We hadn't of course, but I wish that we had. It makes me sad when I hear about things like this. You work hard to buy a house and to fill it with things that you like, and then someone just comes and takes all your stuff. What right do they have to do that? At what point in their life did they come to the conclusion that it was acceptable to act like that? I'm not trying to judge them or say I'm better than them, I just would really like to know. I'd love to sit down with someone like this and ask them why they do that. Anyways, that is all for today. See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!