Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

B.E.D.A. - Blog Every Day April

So, it is April 1st and I have decided to participate in B.E.D.A. I have been wanting to start this blog for a while, but alas, I am a procrastinator. My mind is amazingly good at coming up for excuses on why I can't do something. My major reason for not starting this blog was because I wanted to start one of those picture blogs. You know, where you take a picture everyday for a year. Yeah, thats what I wanted to do, but of course that would mean actually going out and taking pictures. Like I said before, there is always an excuse not to start something. However, its easier to do something when you know you're not alone, and that is why I thought April would be the perfect time to start blogging, what with everyone participating in B.E.D.A. This will not be an easy project for me. I am really going to have to work to make it through the whole month of April, but if I do make it....maybe, just maybe..I'll be able to keep it up. So, that's it! My first blog post. I know it's not perfect, but it's 2:45am and it's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!