Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

BEDA Blog #13

Ok, so this is about the 5th time I've tried to do this blog because I was trying to figure out how to get pictures on here, and then how to get them where I wanted them. Now that it has taken me so long to figure out, I'm kind of in a hurry. I said that I would post pics from Saturday. I don't have too many because my camera was being stupid and by the time I figured out how to fix it, I was tired of trying. Here are a few of the ones that didn't come out blurry.

This is my husband.


I forget what this is, but he was close enough that I was able to take a decent picture. This was before I had figured out what was wrong with my camera.









Hippos!!




Boat!
I meant to write more than this, but I really do have to go. See you tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!