Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

BEDA Blog #19 - Dreams

So, I have been having some weird dreams lately. The last one bothered me so much that when I woke up this morning I immediately went to the computer to try and find out what they meant. Now, when I was lookin up these meanings, I started to feel a little like Ron when he's trying to read Harry's tea leaves. "You're going to suffer, but you're going to be happy about it." He says something like that in the movie. You know he has no idea what that means. Anyway, thats what I felt like. So, I'm not going to take the time and tell you what my dream was because nobody ever finds your dreams as exciting as you do. I'm just going to tell you what I learned from my little quest this morning.

1. I have a set goal and know what I'm aiming for in life. My plans are right on track. (I actually have no idea what I am aiming for in life, so if my plans are on track, it is without my knowledge.)

2. I am experiencing some confrontation in my life. I may feel victimized in some situation.

3. I have some feelings of frustration. I feel a lack of control in making decisions. I might be feeling trapped or cornered.

4. I am avoiding a situation that I do not feel is conquerable.

5.I am feeling restricted in a job, health, or a relationship.

6. I may be experiencing a new state of mind or a shift in personal identity. I need to move away from my old habits and old way of thinking.

7. I am open to to acknowledging and confronting my unconscious feelings.

So, thats what I learnded about myself today. Thats all for this blog.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!